Since 1921, Foster Fuels has been serving our community and partnering with several local and global organizations to help better our community. We believe that when our community succeeds, we succeed.
We are also proud to support and annually donate to local children’s sports organizations, participate in local events, and raise awareness for several organizations throughout our community, including:
- Brookneal Dixie Youth- Foster Fuels proudly supports both the Youth Girls Softball and Youth Boys Baseball team located in Brookneal, Virginia. This organization operates to development strong character, a right attitude, a sense of responsibility and a citizenship in children through the use of sports.
- Local High Schools- Education and family are important to Foster Fuels, that’s why we annually donate to the William Campbell High and Dan River High yearbooks, the William Campbell scholarship and several sports teams within both schools. Foster Fuels also sponsors a child in need each Christmas through Brookneal Elementary.
- Brookneal Fire Department- Serving the Brookneal, Halifax and Charlotte County, the women and men of the Brookneal Fire Department voluntarily serve our residential, commercial and rural needs of our community. Foster Fuels is proud to participate in an annual fundraiser to help fund this organization. To find out how to donate check out their website at www.brooknealfire.com.
- Veterans- The Foster family is a proud supporter of all branches of the United States Armed Forces and honors those that have fought bravely for our country including L.H. Foster Jr. who served in WWII and L.H. Foster Sr. who served in WWI. In order to recognize family members and friends of employees and customers of Foster Fuels, we created Foster Fuels Veteran Salute page.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals- The Children’s Miracle Network Hospital is dedicated to saving lives of children through the help of donations. A family owned and operated company, Foster Fuels is passionate about the lives of these children and their families and readily donates annually to support research and training, purchase equipment and provide for uncompensated care of children battling cancer and traumatic injury through out our community. To learn more about CMN Hospitals or to make your own donation visit their website, giveamiracle.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org.
- Camp New Joy – Foster Fuels is pleased to provide annual help to Camp New Joy, a one-week camp geared toward at risk minority youth. This camp provides a free “out of environment” experience focused on changing their lives. To learn more information about the organization or to make a donation visit www.campnewjoy.org.
- Aid the Community – In times of need in our community, Foster Fuels wants to help however possible. Those around us never seem to fail to step up to help others in our community. By offering our locations as supply drop-off points or by donating a precent of profits made to aid relief efforts, we hope to continue to help our community stay strong and rebuild.