Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
Our Foster Fuels team is following comprehensive safety practices to ensure the health of our employees, customers, and community. Operations continue without interruption and your safety continues to be our top priority. We have implemented comprehensive preventative measures at our facilities and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines. We know that some customers have scheduled in-home consultations, deliveries, installations or repairs with us. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your appointment. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
How we are ensuring your safety:
- We have instructed our drivers and service team members to take proper precautions when serving a customer at their home or business. Keeping a safe distance and limiting contact is a priority.
- A medical checkpoint is set up at our headquarters and team members have direct access to an on-site nurse.
- We are consistently sanitizing our assets and desks. Hand-washing stations are installed outside our HQ.
- We will no longer be placing delivery tickets on customers’ door knobs. Tickets will be left under the lid of the tank to protect both our customers and our employees.
- We are continually monitoring local, state, and federal agencies and will continue to update our Customer as the COVID-19 situation develops. Follow our social media for the latest updates.
How you can keep our employees safe:
- Practice proper social distancing when our team comes to serve you. If you or one of your family members is sick, please make our team aware. We will work with you to reschedule your appointment.
- Ensure we have your most up-to-date contact information. This will ensure we can reach you if there is a change or rescheduling of your service.
- Manage your account online or through the Foster Fuels App. You can order fuel and manage all aspects of your Foster Fuels account from the comfort of your home. You can also contact our team online or at 800-344-6457.
Check Below For Our Latest Updates.
Foster Fuels has reopened access to all showroom locations with the normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM. Foster Fuels is still practicing all CDC social distancing and cleanliness guidelines. CDC symptom and cleanliness reminders are placed throughout each showroom.
Foster Fuels will no longer be placing delivery tickets on customers’ door knobs. Until further notice, tickets will be placed on the inside of tank lids to minimize touching surfaces to protect both our customers and our employees.
Foster Fuels closes public access to its propane showrooms. Filling station locations will still offer propane cylinder refill services.
If customers need assistance, call Foster Fuels’ 24/7/365 number, 800-344-6457. Showroom teams will be practicing social distancing and will come outside to assist customers.
Foster Fuels’ team has expanded its employee health preparedness initiative by setting up a medical checkpoint inside one of its Mission Critical Mobile Command Units.
An on-site nurse will conduct daily temperature checks on team members to preemptively stymie any early signs of COVID-19.
Foster Fuels team takes proactive steps by implementing preventative measures and procedures to ensure the health and safety of its employees and customers.
Employees consistently sanitize company assets and workstations. Hand-washing stations are installed outside Foster Fuels’ Brookneal HQ.