How Our Guaranteed Fuel Contracts Work
At Foster Fuels, we understand that you will need an emergency fuel contract and plan that fits your business. We offer different levels of contracts that one of our knowledgeable team members will be able to walk you through so that you understand how each one can benefit your business in a different way. With disaster preparedness plans, proactive fuel pre-staging whenever possible, and guaranteed response agreements, we will work with you to ensure your business is protected.
To begin the fuel contract process for your business, fill out our contact form or give us a call at +1 800-344-6457 to speak directly to a team member.
What Sets Us Apart
Foster Fuels has a fueling partner in every one of the contiguous 48 states, so no matter where you are in the continental U.S., you’re not far from a Foster Fuels truck ready to bring your business the fuel you need. When you sign a contract with Foster Fuels, you’re getting a true partner for whom the continued success and prosperity of your business is a top priority.
We consider every business we have a contract with to be part of our extended Foster Fuels family, and our service reflects that. With Foster Fuels, you’re also getting the benefit of a company that is experienced in every aspect of an emergency situation. We have been contracted by the government for emergency fuel assistance and have been in the thick of everything from hurricanes to earthquake disaster relief and more.
Added Benefits of Emergency Fuel Contracts From Foster Fuels
If your insurance company or business protocol requires that you have a source for emergency fuel in place, a contract with Foster Fuels can check that box. Most insurance companies even include Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical division as a pre-approved option. If downtime is disastrous for your business, as it is for so many, you’ll need an emergency fuel contract.
We’ve been a trusted fuel supplier since 1921. Trusting your business with a leader in this industry will save you the stress and pain of the potential damage that a power outage can cause. We will be by your side and on our way with guaranteed fuel so you’ll experience zero downtime when running on generator power. We pride ourselves on the partnerships we form with those that need our fueling services.
Some of the benefits of our emergency fuel contracts include:
- Cost savings: Between downtime, lost productivity and lost revenue, emergency fuel situations can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions. Our fast, reliable fuel delivery can help you minimize these losses and get back to business. Plus, buying in bulk can help you benefit from lower fuel prices rather than scrambling to buy it at peak prices.
- High uptime: With emergency fuel, you can keep your facility at full capacity during emergency situations. Power loss can cause dramatic problems for facilities of all types, from hospitals and production plants to data centers. Emergency fuel can help you avoid interruptions and maintain high uptime. Our smooth delivery process even simplifies ordering and delivery, so you can focus on other aspects of the situation instead of worrying about finding fuel.
- Experience: Foster Fuels is a federal government prime contractor with large-scale emergency services available during major disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, and superstorms. We have the capacity to serve small and large businesses in even the most severe situations.
- Fast response time: Our emergency fuel delivery happens fast and provides invaluable peace of mind. With quick response times, we aim to keep your business running with as little downtime as possible to protect your revenue, patients, clients and assets.
- Expertise: At Foster Fuels, we offer a wide range of high-quality disaster response services, including our Emergency Fuel Contract Guarantee and priority agreements. We also provide emergency training and disaster preparedness plans.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fuel Contracts
Below are some answers to common questions about fuel contracts and Foster Fuels’ capabilities.