Propane Generators for Home Use
Have you ever lost power? It can be devastating. That’s why an emergency power source like a standby generator is so essential. It prevents costly interruptions in operations for your business and ensures your family’s comfort during a power outage. Propane-powered standby generators provide that additional layer of security.
Request Information about Generators
In Virginia, smart homeowners rely on propane generators for all their back-up power needs. Propane is a clean-burning, readily available fuel source that can be counted on for efficient operation in an emergency. Since 1921, Foster Fuels has been providing fuel delivery throughout VA. If you’re in the market for an emergency power solution, we have a great selection of propane generators for home use.
About Propane Home Generators
Are you prepared for a power outage? An extended outage?
When it comes to keeping the lights on in case of emergency, propane generators are a great, efficient way to do this. From mobility to mid-size footprints and varying kW’s, propane generators are clean burning and are a reliable source of power during outages. Some generators can run on small 20–30-lb. tanks and others can connect to your larger, residential tank.
Benefits of Owning a Whole-Home Standby Generator
Standby generators are permanently installed back-up electrical systems that turn on automatically when the primary power goes out in the event of a power failure or a natural disaster. Many standby generator units can produce supplemental electricity often in as little as 10 seconds after primary power failure.
A propane-powered generator also provides contractors with a convenient source of portable energy. Generators can be used on a trailer to recharge or power electric handheld equipment like trimmers, blowers, and chain saws.
The benefits of using a propane generator include:
- Alleviating the worry of expensive downtimes during power outages.
- Availability in a variety of sizes—for your business, home, or on the go.
- Ensuring critical equipment is always functioning.
- Reducing operation emissions and fuel costs.
- Generating significant performance benefits.
- Peace of mind in the event of primary power failure.
Today’s home standby generators are more efficient and user-friendly than ever before. Some of the advanced features you’ll find in a new propane generator for home use include:
- Automatic Startup: A properly set up emergency generator will automatically provide electricity to your home during a power outage. Outside of some periodic maintenance, all that’s required is to keep a supply of propane on hand—you’ll never have to worry about losing power again!
- Permanent Installation: All it takes is a simple one-time installation to prepare your home for any power emergency. We also sell small, portable propane generators for use at cottages, on boats, and for other applications.
- Automated Switch-Over: With a Foster Fuels propane generator for home use, there’s no need to activate or hook up connections when the power goes out. We’ll set up your unit to provide uninterrupted power in an emergency.
- Propane Fuel Source: No need to find or store gasoline to power your emergency generator. We can run a fuel line directly from your propane storage tank.
- Variable Power: With a large selection of quality products, Foster Fuels has the ability to provide as much wattage as the homeowner needs.
A small investment in a home propane generator gives you peace of mind. You’ll always know that, in the event of an outage or emergency, you can continue to have reliable power for all your home appliances. No more spoiled food, damaged electronics, or other consequences of an abrupt power failure.
If you’re thinking about a propane generator for your whole home or business, contact Foster Fuels first. Our expert staff can provide fast, reliable generator tank installation and connection to new or existing gas lines. Call us at 1-800-344-6457 and ask about whole-home standby generator installation today.
Find a Foster Fuels Showroom