Propane Tank Sales and Installation
Since 1921, Foster Fuels, Inc. has been Virginia’s experts in all things propane. In addition to fuel delivery, we also rent, sell and service propane tanks of all sizes.
Contact Us About Your Propane Tank
Propane Tank Features
- Propane tanks are environmentally friendly, require little maintenance, and can last up to 40 years.
- Because propane is a non-toxic fuel that doesn’t contaminate aquifers or soil, large tanks can be safely buried underground.
- Fuel comes from the tank as a vapor, not a liquid
Tank Rental Program
Don’t want to pay the money up front for a new tank? Foster Fuels has a program just for you. Underground or above ground, with our tank rental program, Foster Fuels takes care of you. You get smaller payments and Foster Fuels gets all the responsibility. We take care of the tank, inspect it, fill it, and you have one less thing to worry about! Learn More >>
Propane Tank Buying Guide
When shopping for your home or business, the right choice of propane tank is essential. Foster Fuels, Inc. has propane tanks for sale in a variety of sizes to meet the needs of every client:
- 120 gallon propane tanks – Vertical or Horizontal: the 120 gallon model is ideal for providing fuel in homes with one or two propane appliances. Measuring just 4’ 6” tall and 30” in diameter when upright, this space-saving unit is an unobtrusive addition to any residential property.
- 325/500 gallon propane tanks: A 325 or 500 gallon tank provides enough fuel to meet the needs of commercial cooking operations or homeowners using propane to power their furnace, water heater or up to five smaller appliances.
- 1000 gallon propane tanks: Both underground and aboveground 1000 gallon propane tanks are available from Foster Fuels, Inc. Use a 1000 gallon tank for whole home heating or light to medium-duty commercial/ agricultural applications. Many homeowners opt for a 1000 gallon propane tank so they can purchase in volume and take advantage of lower summer fuel prices.
Industrial Propane Tanks
For clients with special propane needs, Foster Fuels, Inc. can design and install custom propane tanks capable of storing anywhere between 10,000 and 30,000 gallons of fuel. Our experienced engineering and design team can help you assess your needs and determine the right propane tank size for you. Our previous clients have included schools, hotels, healthcare facilities and industrial plants.
Installation and Set-Up Support
Foster Fuels, Inc. provides installation and setup of aboveground and underground fuel tanks to clients throughout Virginia and North Carolina. If you’re installing your purchase in a new propane system, we can run fuel lines and ensure everything is set up as efficiently as possible. We can also provide purity testing and other ongoing maintenance.
GascheckTM Your System
Do you think that you burn too much gas? Do you think you smell propane? If so, the safety of your family may be at risk. As your trusted propane supplier, Foster Fuels offers GAS CheckTM by our certified technicians.
- Tank inspection
- System leak inspection
- Regulator inspection
- Customer awareness info
- Odor testing
- Pressure testing
- Appliance inspection
- Venting inspection
Call us today for more information or to schedule a GASCheckTM.
If you’re looking to replace an aging propane tank, Foster Fuels, Inc. makes it easy with convenient financing options. Lease or purchase outright — we can match you with the best option for your budget.
For detailed specifics about any of our commercial or residential propane tanks, call Foster Fuels, Inc. directly. We have many flexible Payment Plans to fit you and your life.
Contact Us For Your New Propane Tank